Services & Amenities
Peace of Mind
A purposeful lifestyle is waiting at The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton, Clinton offering two levels of memory care to meet your loved one's needs today and in the future. We have designed an open and secure community that promotes stimulation, engagement and focuses on the personal needs of each senior. From our full-service dining area adapted for the needs of residents with dementia to a full life enrichment calendar that creates meaningful and purposeful days and involves the greater community. We work to provide you with all of the resources you need as you and your loved one face the challenges of their Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
Personalized Memory Care
At The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton, Clinton, we help seniors maintain their independence longer. With a licensed nursing team and memory-trained caregivers, you can count on us to be there for your loved one around the clock, 24/7.
- Licensed nurses provide oversight of medication, health and wellness
- Licensed clinical staff are always available 24 hours a day
- On-site occupational, physical and speech therapy services
- Particular rates for services are based on the size of each apartment and the individual needs of each resident
Licensed nurses and health care providers help coordinate individual care plans to meet the changing needs of your loved one in the best possible way.
Ask us about our personalized memory care services.
Each of the purposely-designed memory care apartments in our community is equipped with a variety of in-home features that reinforce safety and convenience.
- Multiple floor plan choices
- Single-level living that offers spacious apartments
- Handicapped accessible suites
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Individual climate-controlled rooms
- Inclusive utilities
- Telephone and cable television
- Laundry services and housekeeping
Learn more about features and floor plans.
Amenities and Services
In addition to the quality care services available through our memory care programs at The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Clinton, Clinton, we also offer an array of services and amenities to help keep your loved one healthy, engaged and stimulated each and every day.
- Restaurant-style Dining with Dignity program
- Three nutritious meals per day with dietitian oversight
- Manicured grounds
- Open resident visiting areas
- Engaging social calendar
- Activities based on individual resident interests and involving community partnerships
- Transportation services for doctor’s appointments
- Salon services in-house
- Pharmacy and security services
Ask us about our lifestyle enrichment programming.